Promote your site
Having your site is great, but make sure it gets seen and isn't hidden in the depths of the internet.
Kyma-Web helps ensure the promotion and give you some free advice referencing your site.
Benefit of our knowledge that we share with you and take an active role to better promote your site on the web.
Reference your site
Your site being published online does not mean that your site is present on search engine lists like that of Google and Yahoo.
Referencing a website goes through the indexing phase, Google first must discover your site.
You need to regularly update or add quality content to your site, this is an optimization phase to advance your site on the web.
We have made available numerous tools to optimize your site for search engines.
To learn more about referencing, we invite you to look at our guides to SEO.
Send a newsletter
Send a newsletter allows you to communicate and promote your site.
All Versions of Kyma-Web offers you the opportunity to collect mail addresses and encourage site visitors to sign up for your newsletter. You can add a send out your newsletter to the list of those who have signed up from your manager.
If you wish to learn how to send a newsletter, check out this helpful tutorial : send a newsletter.
If you have an allotted budget for your site, you can pay to get targeted traffic. You have multiple possibilities :
- Get your site known by purchasing a publicity campaign on the Kyma-Web network (check several models are possibles)
- Buy keywords on Google Adwords to be at the head of the results when people search for your chosen words
- Campaigns via Facebook or other social medias.
Spread the word about your site
If you want to put all the chances your side to increase traffic, all means must be considered to talk about your site.
- Share your site on social networks and allow site visitor's to share your content
- Multiply your partners by exchanging links with other websites
- Contribute to conversations on forums that talk about the same theme as your site
- You could also put a forum on your site to create a community of exchange